Home Page > Advice > Missing Persons

Missing Persons


If you want to report a person as missing you should call Hertfordshire Constabulary on Telephone 101. If a child or a vulnerable person goes missing you should notify police immediately by calling Telephone 999.


You can download a document that gives information on what to do if someone you know goes missing.  Please click Download Adobe PDF Document here.


If you have any information on the whereabouts of a missing person or you have been reported missing and wish to get in contact please call:


Telephone 101 (24 hours).

Alternatively, you can contact one of the organisations below:


Missing People


Telephone 116 000
Web Link www.missingpeople.org.uk


UK Missing and Exploited Children


Telephone 0808 100 8777

Web Link uk.missingkids.com