Home Page > Contact Us > Emergency Calls

Emergency Calls

Hertfordshire Constabulary


In an emergency always dial Telephone 999


An emergency is when:


  • Someone is injured, being threatened or is in danger.
  • There is a risk of injury to someone or a risk of serious damage to property.
  • A crime is in progress or you suspect a crime is in progress.
  • There is a serious incident which needs immediate police attendance.
  • Someone suspected of a crime is nearby.