Also in this section:

Home Page > Contact Us > Make a Complaint

Make a ComplaintMaking a Complaint

Customer Service is at the heart of everything we do to serve you, the public.  If you received a good service from Hertfordshire Constabulary, or if we have exceeded your expectations, we would like you to tell us about it.


Equally if you are not happy with the service you have received or if we have failed to meet your expectations we would also like you to tell us about it so that we can address your concerns and help improve our service to others.


You can tell us about the service you have received by any of the following ways:


  • Via our online reporting form
  • Go into any police station
  • Visit your Web Link Citizens’ Advice Bureau, who can advise you.
  • Get someone else to put forward your issues (e.g., friend, relative or you may wish to contact of the gateway organisations listed)
  • Contact the Professional Standards Department at Biggleswade Police Station, Station Road, Biggleswade,SG18 8AL


Who else could I speak to?


Alternatively you can raise any issues with your Safer Neighbourhood Team in person or at a local meeting, by speaking to an officer or PCSO when they are in your area, telephoning or emailing them.  Find out who your local Safer Neighbourhood Team is and how to contact them.


You can also approach the Police and Crime Commissioner for Hertfordshire. The Police and Crime Commissioner for Hertfordshire is responsible for holding the Chief Constable to account for providing an efficient and effective police service.


Web Link Find out about the Police and Crime Commissioner for Hertfordshire.