What is a commercial partnership?
Hertfordshire Constabulary welcomes the opportunity to work with businesses to address local issues. Commercial partnerships represent an opportunity for mutual gain – we gain valuable support in our fight against crime and we will ensure that your organisation also benefits from your association with us.
Working together usually takes the form of sponsorship as the Constabulary can legitimately attract funding for a wide range of activities that serve to extend and enhance our service to the public.
How can you help?
If you are interested in developing a business relationship with Hertfordshire Constabulary there are many ways you could get involved including:
Supporting specific police initiatives:
- Vehicle crime
- Youth issues
- Burglary & theft
- Drug & alcohol abuse
- Domestic violence
- Vehicles & bicycles
- IT equipment
- Crime prevention products
Sponsoring promotional material:
- Exhibitions & conferences
- Display material
- Posters, leaflets, stickers
- TV & radio advertising
- Web sites
Providing people & expertise
- Secondment of staff for specific projects
Alternatively you may have an idea for supporting us and the community we serve which is not listed above. We are always keen to hear new ideas so please do contact us.
Commercial partnerships are business focussed – designed to provide you and your organisation with high profile publicity and an attractive return.
By developing a partnership with us you will increase your organisation’s profile in the community. The media take a keen interest in the police and our sponsorship initiatives can benefit from TV, radio and press coverage at a local, regional and national level.
The benefits are negotiable and will be dependent on the type of initiative that you decide to support but in most cases we can offer:
- Publicity for your business or products at an event or conference (which could include a display area, an opportunity to formally address the delegates, thanks in opening speeches and networking opportunities.)
- Inclusion of logo’s and corporate message on printed materials.
- Acknowledgement in all press releases, journal articles and involvement in photo shoots.
- Marketing opportunities to other forces through the Police Forum for Income Generation an ACPO affiliated organisation with representation from 37 UK police forces.
We are also happy to consider other commercial benefits which you may have in mind.
How will this benefit your organisation?
Benefits of working with Hertfordshire Constabulary are numerous but may include:
- Meeting Corporate Social Responsibility obligations by working closely with the police on important local initiatives with recognisable and tangible outcomes that tackle crime and secure a safer community.
- Access to valuable media coverage and publicity campaigns - the media take a keen interest in the police and our sponsorship initiatives can benefit from TV, radio and press coverage at a local, regional and national level.
- Reinforcing your corporate brand/ identity through association with the Hertfordshire Constabulary brand.
- Access to a specific market or groups of people providing an opportunity to advertise your products, widen your customer base and potentially increase your sales.
- Involvement in the local community which can help you to develop your local profile and reputation.
How to contact us?
If you would like to know more about partnership opportunities currently available with Hertfordshire Constabulary or would like to informally discuss ways in which we can work together, please contact us at the following address:
Community Safety & Crime Reduction Department
Six Hills Way
Tel: 01438 757422