Herts in Trust is the charity of Hertfordshire
Constabulary and Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue service. The
Trust provides grants up to £5000 to support community groups or
Herts in Trust has four key priorities:
- To increase the quality of life of Hertfordshire
- Encourage the development of young people
- Educate people about the effects of alcohol, drugs and solvent
- To minimise risk to those who live, work or travel in
Hertfordshire through prevention, protection and emergency
How do I get involved?
There are a number of ways you can get involved and support
Herts in Trust:
- Make a donation - you can help make a real
difference to local people with a one-off or regular donation.
- Become a volunteer - have you got spare time
to help with fundraising or organising events?
- Remember us in your will - leaving us a gift
could make a significant difference to someone's life.
- Organise a sponsored or fundraising event -
always fancied doing a tandem sky dive, a fire walk or cycle ride
from London to Edinburgh? Fulfill your ambition and raise money for
us at the same time.
- Become a corporate sponsor - looking to play a
more active local role or encourage your staff to get involved with
charitable work? Then why not consider developing a partnership
with us. You can also support us with goods and services to enhance
the way we engage with the community.
To get involved, make a donation or if you are a community group
or voluntary body who would like to apply for a grant, please
contact the Herts in Trust team.
You can also donate online bia our Bmycharity site:
Funding Application Form
here to download a funding application form
Write to us:
Community Safety & Crime Reduction Department
Herts in Trust
Welwyn Garden City
Peter Holland CBE – Trust Chairman
Chief Fire Officer Roy Wilsher OBE
Mr Martin Wright
Mr Dan Dark
To view the Herts in Trust leaflet
please click here.
Herts in Trust is a registered