Protecting your card details is important. We recommend you;
- don’t write your PIN number down or disclose it to other people
- dispose of statements or slips which contain your card details by using a shredder
- don’t let others see your PIN number when using an ATM, use your hand to cover the keypad
- check your statements regularly and report any suspicious activity directly to your bank or building society
- consider using a credit card rinstead of a debit card for certain purchases, as debit cards are linked to your bank account and fraud can result in you becoming overdrawn and not able to withdraw cash.