Cookie data does not personally identify anyone.
Information provided to our website through contact forms is treated in confidence and we will not disclose any information to third parties, unless required to do so in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Cookies used on this website
We sometimes add small text files, known as cookies, on your computer, laptop or mobile device to make our website secure and easy to use. Cookies help us to;
- personalise your experience by remembering information you have typed in, so that you won't need to re-enter it
- make our website better, more secure and protect it from being attacked
- analyse how you use our website so that we can determine any improvements needed to ensure it is useful and can meet your needs.
No personal information is collected or stores, however information may be transferred by Google to third parties where required to do so by law, or where third parties process information on Google’s behalf.
Using these cookies helps us estimate the number of visitors to our website and provides us with an understanding of visitors use our website.
Google Analytics uses a variety of cookies in order to measure things including;
- number of users
- how users interact with our website
- the length of time a user stays on our website
- when users leave our website
- how users arrived at our website.
View detailed information on Google Analytics cookie use.
Opt-out of Google Analytics
Guidance is available online to help you change your settings to opt-out if you would prefer not to send information to Google Analytics.
Managing cookies on your computer
The cookies we use are sent to your internet browser and stored in a cookies directory on your computer. You can remove or update your cookie preferences in your internet browser settings.
Most browsers give guidance on how you can adjust the cookie settings in their help menu, or you can visit the About Cookies website which has helpful information on how you can manage cookies.