If you want to develop a business relationship with us there are many ways you could get involved including:
- Supporting specific police initiatives, such as tackling vehicle crime, burglary and substance misuse.
- Providing equipment including vehicles, ICT equipment and crime prevention products.
- Sponsoring promotional materials and advertising.
- Providing people and expertise for specific projects.
If you have an idea that is not listed above, please contact us.
As the media take a keen interest in the police, by developing a partnership with us you will increase your organisation’s profile in the community.
Benefits are negotiable and will depend on the type of initiative that you decide to support but in most cases we can offer:
- Publicity for your business or product(s).
- Inclusion of logos on printed materials.
- Marketing opportunities.
Additionally, working with us can help your organisation meet its corporate social responsibility obligations.
We are also happy to consider other commercial benefits which you may have in mind.
If you would like to know more about partnership opportunities currently available with Hertfordshire Constabulary or would like to informally discuss ways in which we can work together, please contact us at the following address:
Community Safety & Crime Reduction Department
Six Hills Way
Tel: 01438 757422