We welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds, cultures, religions, ages, gender and sexual orientation. However, there are some eligibility conditions that all applicants need to meet, so you should check that you meet our requirements before submitting an application.
Police Support Volunteers eligibility:
- Must be at least 18 years of age, there is no upper age limit.
- Ideally be able to volunteer for a minimum period of a year.
- Been resident in the UK for at least three years.
- Ideally should live within 15 miles of their volunteering location.
- Be able to cope in a busy working environment, and have some regular time to spare.
- Volunteer for up to a maximum of 16 hours a week (in any one role).
- All successful applicants will go through a security vetting check.
Please see our key questions for more details.