Home Page > Advice > Disability > Deaf or Speech Impaired

Deaf or Speech Impaired




Services for Deaf or speech impaired

For those members of our community that are Deaf, deafened, speech impaired or deafblind, Hertfordshire Constabulary has a number of ways that you can contact us. Furthermore, we have Police Link Officers for the Deaf.


Please click on the below links for more information and help:


How to contact the police in an emergency


How to contact the police in a non-emergency


Police Link Officers for the Deaf


How to register your phone for emergency SMS


How to make a complaint


Hertfordshire Constabulary provide deaf people with Download Adobe PDF Document Communication Cards.


Download our leaflet on how to text us in an emergency.


Video - What is Plod?